Sekolah Pelita Harapan Lippo Cikarang

5/27/2007

Comments

Comments from Alumni
These are several comments from the Alumni of Sekolah Pelita Harapan:

“SPH has become one of the greatest influences in preparing me for my next path of education. The curriculum and the method of study enabled me to adapt quickly in my first year of college without any major problems. It thrilled me that SPH had enlightened and strengthened my attitude toward my university studies in the United States. Thanks to God for this magnificent opportunity that helped me get ready to face a world-class education in the United States.”

Sammantha Neno Suprapto – 2004 SPH Lippo Cikarang Alumni
Lane Community College, Eugene Oregon – USA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When it comes to education, my parents always wanted me to get the best they could afford. So they chose SPH for my high school years in order to prepare me before stepping into higher education. Three years of tremendously fun and challenging experiences at SPH gave me more than just education. SPH had some things that I could not have in another school such as friends, manners and another point of view on how we see our world. Not jus that, nothing compared to SPH when it came to teachers and facilities. They are more than I expected they would be. They gave me love and care as they give to their own children. If I had an opportunity to change my past, I would probably ask my parents to put me in SPH sooner.
.
Ryan Christian - 2005 SPH Lippo Cikarang Alumni
Wichita University, Kansas - USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"For me SPH means a lot life in my life. It is a place that shaped me to become someone who has influence in my new environment. SPH offers more than a good education; it offers spritual growth and also character building. And I have experienced that these three things are the most important elements that affect me in entering the "REAL WORLD". The friendly environment and the care of the teachers and staff make me miss the school so much.
.
Santi - 2004 SPH Lippo Cikarang Alumni
Pelita Harapan University, Karawaci - Indonesia

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home